- 1 (10.75 ounces) thick cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounces) can of french fried onions
- 2 (14.5 ounces) cans of green beans, drain.
See the best breakfast for you
1. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Then, place the green beans and soup in a large bowl safe for the microwave. Mix well and heat in the microwave at HIGH temperatures until warm to around (3 to 5 minutes). Stir 1/2 cup cheese and heat the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes. Then transfer the green bean mixture to a casserole plate and sprinkle with the remaining French fried onions and cheese.
3. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until the cheese has melted and the onions start to turn brown.