Welcome to my website. Today I will share a very delicious Cobb Salad recipe for you.
I have written the recipe below. You only need to read and then practice cooking.
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, grated
- 3 cups of minced and cooked chicken meat
- 6 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crushed
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (8 ounces) bottle of ranch salad dressing.
- First, place the egg in pan and cover it completely with cold water. boil water. Cover, lift and leave the eggs in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel, and cut.
- Place the bacon in a large and deep pan. Cook over medium heat until brown evenly. Drain, crush and set aside.
- Divide the grated lettuce between each plate.
- Divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado, and green onions evenly over the lettuce.
- Drizzle with your favorite clothes and enjoy it.