Welcome back to my website. Today, I will share recipes for cooking fried fish that are very healthy for you. Because this fish has a little oil.
And I have written the recipe below. And I hope, I hope you like it.
- 1 tbsp. Of chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ginger – chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp methi seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon salt or vinegar – to taste
- 500 gm of fish – scaled and cut into 3cm oil to fry.
- Wash fish, drain and set aside.
- Then add the mill of ginger, chili powder, coriander, turmeric, methi, vinegar and salt into the paste.
- Soak the fish with pasta and set aside for one hour.
- The oil and fry the fish until it’s light brown.
- Make sure the light is not too high.
- Stick the fish with a knife and if it is easily cooked.
- The pieces of fish on absorbent paper to dry out the remaining oil.
- Hot serve.