Welcome to my website. Today, I will share a very delicious recipes for how to cook Steelhead Trout Trout for you.
And this recipe is very easy to learn. You have written the recipe below, and you only need to study and then practice.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds with the tip reserved
- 1 1/2 teasons of chopped onions
- 1 steelhead trout filet
- enough salt and black pepper.
- Lightly grind your grill. Arrange the lemon slices in grated so that they overlap slightly and form slightly larger than your trout fillet.
- Heat the grill for medium heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Then heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the garlic and onion in hot oil until the garlic is slightly brown, 2 to 3 minutes; Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the edge of the lemon ordered over the garlic mixture.
- Place the trout fillet gently over the lemon with the skin facing down. Brush the garlic mixture over the fish.
- Cook the trout on a hot grill until the fish are easily peeled off with a fork, about 10 minutes.