Welcome to my website. And today I will share recipes to cook the bits you like.
And this recipe is very easy, you just need to read the recipe below and try it by practicing at home
- 1 large red (or gold) fresh beetroot
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The green beet is cut (set aside) and leaves about half an inch of stem at the top of the beet. Don’t delete root. Gently rub with fingertips to clean, without piercing or removing the skin.
- Place the beets, rub them gently, an oven-resistant pan (I use a glass pie plate – but use whatever you have). Cold water so that the bits fill halfway.
- Cover the plate with foil, tighten it around the edges to prevent steam from escaping during the cooking process. Place it on a baking sheet (optional, but makes it easier to get in and out of the oven, especially with steam and hot water involved).
- Bake for 45 minutes (minimum) or longer depending on the size of the beet (I have seen the largest bit and about two hours) – check the maturity by piercing the center of the beet with a paring knife – if the knife does not meet resistance, the beet is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and place the plate on a baking sheet to cool until the bits can be handled (they will be easier to use when they are still slightly warm).