Welcome to my website. Today, I will share recipes with you for how to cook delicious halibut.
I really like food. And the food I eat is usually very easy to cook. You can read the recipe below and then cook.
- 2 5oz boneless, skinless halibut fillets
- 2 lemon skin tsp
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Pinch of sea salt and fresh black pepper, or to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- In a large nonstick pan, add the halibut skin down and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, lemon peel and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, evenly divided. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the halibut is easily peeled off when tested with a fork. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and serve.