And the oven, you don’t need to turn the food over. Water from food and cook food from above and below. Cooking time is reduced. Without turning, your burger is very runny. But it didn’t matter because the burger didn’t change and the juice didn’t disappear.
And this way of making burgers is fast and easy with a little cleaning.
- Cover the pan with tin foil. The rack is safe from the oven in the foil set. You must have at least an inch of air space between the shelf and the pan for circulation.
- The oven device is a rack up to the upper third of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bread patties are formed, including herbs, as usual. (We use a burger machine and make 1/3 pound of burger.)
- The pan contains the burgers on the shelf and place them on the shelf in the oven.
- Then use for ten to ten minutes or until done.
That’s all there is to it. After knowing your cooking time, you can set the timer and walk away. There is no cooking on a hot stove, no oil splashes, and a little cleaning. (Remove foil and brush food before food particles dry on the grill.)
This will be the burger you have cooked.