Welcome to my website. Today, I will share recipes for how to cook very delicious for you.
And before you cook, you must read and understand the recipes below correctly.
- 1 1/4 cup homemade or buy a low sodium chicken broth
- 6 whole black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 Irish liar
- 4 fresh thyme stalks
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed.
- Heat oil in a large iron pan over medium heat. Add the bangers to the skillet and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Turn over the bangers and add chicken stock, garlic, pepper, and thyme.
- Cook for 5 minutes; Turn on and continue cooking until done, about 5 minutes longer. Serve.