And for the tips I’m going to share now is how to cook spaghetti pumpkin in the microwave, and hopefully you are happy with the tips that I will share with you.
Before you cook, I will show you what ingredients and equipment you have to prepare for cooking, so that no one is left behind or lacking when cooking.
- Large microwave safe pan (for microwave method)
- Sharp and heavy chef knife
- Framed pan (for cooking in an oven)
– 1 medium size spaghetti pumpkin
1.With a very sharp knife, the top or bottom of the pumpkin will stand flat and secure on your cutting board. Slice the pumpkin in half lengthwise.
2.Use a spoon to scrape the seeds.
To Cook in the Microwave
* Place a squash that is cut upside down in a microwave-safe pan. Fill the plate with about 1 inch of water.
* Microwave with high temperature for about 12 minutes, or until you can easily pierce the pumpkin with a fork. The cooking time depends on the size of each pumpkin and microwave, so you have a smaller pumpkin and a microwave that cooks fast, checked a little earlier. And if you cook, it will take longer.
* Let it cool for about 15 minutes, or until the squash is cool enough to hold.
* With a fork, scrape the strands like spaghetti and prepare as desired.
Okay friend, now you can cook the pumpkin spaghetti you want, hopefully you can be helped by my article. And I hope you can share this article on your social media account or through the share button that I have provided.