Hello steak lovers, from now on you don’t need to buy steak to a restaurant, why? Because it will spend your money, and will make you a very wasteful person.
But calm down, we have prepared a guide for making steaks specifically for you. So you don’t need to go to the restaurant again to get steak.
Here are ingredients to make steaks:
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 slender, grass-fed New York strip steaks
- 2 thyme sticks
- 1 teaspoon of halal salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Ways of making:
* Let the steak stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
* Sprinkle salt and pepper over the steak. Heat a large iron pan over high heat. Add oil to the pan; spin to coat. Add the steak to the pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
* Reduce heat to moderate-low; add butter, thyme and garlic to the pan. Hold the pot handle carefully using an oven glove or a folded dish towel.
* Tilt the pan towards you so that the butter pool; cook 1 1/2 minutes, rub the steak with butter constantly. Remove the steak from the pan; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 minutes. Reserve the butter mixture.
* Cut the steak diagonally across the seeds into thin slices. Dispose of thyme and garlic; a spoonful of butter mixture reserved over the steak.
Alright now your homemade steak is ready. And now I can share this article with others via share buttons or through your own social media.
You don’t need to worry about when you experience cooking, you can visit us by typing site: cookingcoach.club on Google, and you will help by providing articles.