Welcome to my website. And today, I have prepared a new recipe for cooking for you.
Today, I have prepared a delicious Manhattan Clam Chowder recipe for all of you. And I have written the recipe below.
- 1 large Spanish onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- ¼ pound of smoked pork or salted pork, cut into cubes
- 24 medium sized shells, usually ranked ‘‘ neck top ’or‘ ‘cherrystone, r rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium-sized green paprika, cut into cubes
- 2 large ribs celery, cleaned and cut into cubes
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 stems of thyme
- 3 large Golden Yukon potatoes, diced
- 1 28 ounces of whole tomatoes can be peeled in juice, crushed or roughly cut into cubes
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- The new black pepper is pounded to taste.
- Add the clams in a large, heavy Dutch oven, add about 4 cups of water, then arrange on medium-high heat. Cover, and cook until the shells have opened, about 10 to 15 minutes. (Shells that fail to open after 15 to 20 minutes must be removed.) Strain the clam broth through a filter coated with a thin cloth or double tissue, and set aside. Remove the clams from the clams, and set aside too.
- Rinse the pan, and return it to the stove. Add butter, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the smoked or salt pork, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the fat changes and the pork starts to brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Then use a slotted spoon to remove pork from the fat, and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic, celery, green peppers and carrots to the fat, and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are soft but not brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir the potatoes, and continue cooking until they begin to soften, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add 4 cups of clam broth, leaving the rest for other uses. Add a sprig of thyme and bay leaves.
- Part of the lid, and simmer slowly until the potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Using the back of a wooden spoon, crush some potatoes on the side of the pan to release the flour and help thicken the broth.
- Meanwhile, cut the clams into the size of a bacon dice.
- When the potatoes are soft, stir in the tomatoes, and heat them. Add chopped scallops and bacon that have been ordered, stir until blended. Add enough black pepper. Let the cream soup boil and lift. Fish comes out of thyme and bay leaves, and discards.
- Creamy soup should be left to sit for a while to be healed. Reheat before serving, then garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with oyster crackers.