Welcome back to my website. Sorry, I haven’t shared the latest articles about cooking for you in the past month.
Because at that time my condition was rather bad. So now I will continue to share the latest recipes for all of you.
And today, I will share recipes for how to cook tuna that are very delicious for you all. And below, I have written the recipe.
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 garlic, sliced
- 1 cup ordinary flour
- 1 cup of frozen vegetables
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of broccoli, sliced
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- 100g of butter
- 4 cups of large shell pasta
- 2x 185g cans of Olive Oil Sealord Tuna Sensations, dried.
- The Pre-Heat oven to expand, 180 ° C. Next, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. After the pasta is cooked, drain it and place it on the oven-resistant plate and mix tuna.
- Melt the butter in a medium pan and cook a little onion for 1-2 minutes, add flour and mix well. Then add the milk slowly, and stir until it forms a smooth sauce.
- Stir through a mixture of vegetables, broccoli, parmesan cheese, and seasoning. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce and vegetables over tuna and pasta.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.