Hello tuna fans, today I will tell you the recipe for processing tuna into a very tasty and delicious food.
And today I’m going to make a creamy pastry baked cake, and this will be the thing you like when you’re done at home.
I used to be like that, I really like cooking practices and I am very happy about it. And before you cook a baked creamy pasta cake, there are ingredients, tools and things that you must prepare.
- large handful chopped parsley
- 250 g of strong cheddar, grated
- 150 g of frozen petit pois
- Salt and pepper
- 330 g canned sweetcorn drained
- 320 g canned tuna (albacore tuna if possible) drained and flaked
- 600 ml milk
- 400 g of rigatoni pasta
- 50 g flour / all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 onion peeled and chopped finely.
- Large Pan
- A frying pan/skillet
- Cheese Grater
- Measuring Jug
- A good Kitchen knife
- Chopping Board
- A Silicone Whisk
- Rectangular Pyrex Dish
- Wooden or Silicon Coated Spoons
The Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake Recipe
* Heat oven to 180C/350f.
* Boil a large pan of water, add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
* Whilst the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan, add in the onion and cook on low for 6-8 minutes until the onions are very soft. Turn up the heat to medium and stir in the flour. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Slowly add the milk, using a whisk to stir (just stir, don’t whisk) it in. Once all the milk is incorporated, continue to heat whilst stirring until the sauce thickens. Then stir in 2/3 of the cheese until melted. Season with black pepper and a little salt if required (the cheese is quite salty though).
* Drain the paste and pour it into the pan. Pour over the white sauce, then add the tuna, sweet corn, petit pois and all but 1 tbsp of parsley. Mix together, then sprinkle the remaining cheese.
* Then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley ordered before serving.
And now you have finished cooking friends, and I really hope you want to share this article with others through the share button that I have prepared.
And hopefully this article can help solve your problem, especially about cooking. And I thank you for reading my article.